Walk ins ARE welcome but please be aware there is potential wait time as we are a very busy studio. If you would like to book an appointment a 25% deposit must be made to reserve your date and time, we accept CASH ONLY
We can speak 4 languages here at Phnom Penh Tattoo, We are fluent in English, Khmer, Mandarin, and Vietnamese.
BEFORE YOU GET TATTOOED
Its always best to try and get a good nights rest and a good meal before planing to get a tattoo, The process can take up to 6 hrs for larger tattoos. Make sure you are not hungover or hungry. We do not not recommend getting tattooed for longer then 6 hrs, the skin is the biggest organ on your body and anything longer then 6 hrs a day can potentially harm your body.
TATTOO AFTER CARE
Anyone who has got a tattoo before probably is familiar with the aftercare process but here in Cambodia its a LITTLE DIFFERENT so please follow our instructions
1. REMOVE the bandage 1-2 hours after the tattoo, do not sleep with the bandage on
2. Clean you new tattoo with warm water and soap, try to remove any dried blood to help prevent any potential scabing
3. Use on 100% natural coconut oil or Lucas papaw cream 3 times a day. Once in the morning ,afternoon, and before bed at night for 2-3 wks, stay away from petroleum based product like Bepanthen, and Vasaline. Cocounut oil and papaw cream are 100% natural and the best possible choice for after care!
4. ALWAYS clean your tattoo before applying aftercare products
5. When your new tattoo begins to peel and itch do not pick or scratch at it, this is normal and will go away after a few days
6. Keep your tattoo out of DIRECT sunlight, sauna or steam rooms, and pools that use chlorine for appox. 3-7 days depending on the healing ,Colors may fade during the process, but will return when healing is completed. Coconut oil and papaw cream keep your tattoos from drying to much. Always apply sparingly. Too much prevents the skin/tattoo from breathing, which can cause you body to push the ink out.
7. IF YOU ARE swollen, bruised, or generally sore from the tattoo we recommend taking up to 800mg of Advil/Ibuprofen twice to a day to help with any discomfort/soreness or swelling caused by your tattoo. This is a common medicine used for mild pain and swelling sold over the counter in all country's. For most clients this is not necessary but some are more sensitive then others.
#10 St. 184 Directly behind the royal palace
031 234 6946 Feel free to CALL us anytime during normal business hours if you have any questions you have.